Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Chess. The WebRing - Members sites make up a Variety of Chess-Websites for the Chess Enthusiasts.   Members sites include news, tourname

Forums     Login   Signup

Chess. The WebRing

Manager: webusiness
Members sites make up a Variety of Chess-Websites for the Chess Enthusiasts./p pMembers sites include news, tournament information, publications, club listings, online store, ratings, top players, club rules and in-depth strategy guides to become a better online chess player. Even if you've never played chess before!/p

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

message from ktzemsky - 01/21/2015
Who is the best player of all time? Although they never played, it would have been something to see a Bobby Fischer-Garry Kasparov match!

That is the premise of my novel KNIGHT TO KING 4: The Fischer-Kasparov Match.

I have often bemoaned the failure to sustain chess’s grip on the public fancy that existed during the Fischer-Spassky frenzy. So a few years ago in my modest way I decided to do something about it: I began to write Knight to King 4: The Fischer-Kasparov Match (K2K4). The book will be now released next week.

Just like a John Grisham novel does not delve into the minutiae of legal principles, K2K4 is not a chess text. It is simply a human interest story about two chess geniuses whose lives overlapped but who never competed against each other. K2K4 presents a scenario where the two did play, while trying to re-create the excitement of Fischer-Spassky.

Check the website http://kennethtzemsky.com for updates on the release and to check out the blog.

Thank you, in advance, for your interest and getting the word out!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy